We have completely redesigned our single phase heating element with a round loop, a new custom flange and a new custom stainless steel housing. These new elements have several advantages over straight or foldback elements:
- Because of the extra length, they have really low watt density.
- Because of the round shape, they have better heat distribution in the kettle.
- The round shape doesn’t get in the way of a good whirlpool.
- The flange has an integrated O-ring, which is completely hidden once mounted.
- The flange has a middle screw for grounding to ensure safe operation.
- The custom mounting kit makes it very easy to mount them in any kettle. You only need a 47mm hole punch and a large wrench (54mm).
1 phase 230V
Power 3200W Current 13.9A Watt density 9.8 W / cm2 Minimum kettle size 36 cm Element material SS316 stainless steel Flange and housing material SS304 stainless steel Certification CE
Note: always consult an electrician for advice and help with wiring your elements! Under no circumstances should these be used without proper wiring, ground fault circuit protection and overcurrent circuit protection.
- Additional Information
Voltage 230V Watt density 9.8 W / cm2 Power at 230V 3200 W Current at 230V single-phase 13.9 A Current at 230V 3-phase - Thread 1.5" BSP Hole punch size 47 mm
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: €99.00 Incl. Tax: €119.79