We have completely redesigned our heating elements with round loops, a new custom flange and a new custom stainless steel housing. These new elements have several advantages over straight or foldback elements:
- More power means faster rise times and a more vigorous boil.
- Because of the extra length, they have really, really low watt density. They simply do not scorch. You don’t have to scrub after brewing.
- Because of the round shape, they have better heat distribution in the kettle.
- The round shape doesn’t get in the way of a good whirlpool.
- The flange has an integrated O-ring, which is completely hidden once mounted.
- The flange has a middle screw for grounding to ensure safe operation.
- The custom mounting kit makes it very easy to mount them in any kettle. You only need a 47mm hole punch and a large wrench (54mm).
The elements can be used as 3-phase or as single phase element by re-arranging the connector plates on the back (see photos).
3 phase 230V (Y- or star configuration)
1 phase 230V
Power 10000W Current 3 x 14.5 A or 1 x 43.5A Watt density 6.1 W / cm2 Minimum kettle size 57.5 cm Element material SS316 stainless steel Flange and housing material SS304 stainless steel Certification CE
Note: always consult an electrician for advice and help with wiring your elements! Under no circumstances should these be used without proper wiring, ground fault circuit protection and overcurrent circuit protection.
- Additional Information
Voltage 230V or 3 x 230V Watt density 6.1 W / cm2 Power at 230V 10000 W Current at 230V single-phase 43 A Current at 230V 3-phase 3 x 14.5 A Thread 1.5" BSP Hole punch size 47 mm
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: €220.00 Incl. Tax: €266.20