Thermowell for temperature sensors up to 6.4mm diameter.
- Can be hygienically mounted in a kettle wall
- Parts in contact with liquid are smooth
- Tip with a very thin wall, only 0.75mm for good thermal transfer.
- Cable grip, so your sensor cannot slide out
We used to sell wall mounted sensors, with the electronics and the stainless combined in one product.
We have however realized that a separate sensor and thermowell is better, for 3 reasons:
- When a sensor breaks, it is cheap to replace. You only have to replace the sensor and can leave the thermowell.
- A sensor can be replaced without emptying the kettle.
- You can use any type of temperature sensor as long as it fits.
We also changed the design so the thread points outwards and the part inside the kettle is smooth and easy to clean.
Compatible with our OneWire sensors:
A 21mm hole is needed for mounting, which can be made with this hole punch:
Sensor is not included, please order one separately
Length inside kettle 91 mm Total length 108 mm Hole depth 104 mm Length of thinner tip 40 mm Thread 1/2"BSP (locknut included) Material SS304