This sensor can be installed on a standard tri-clamp (tri-clover) port/tee.
This sensor has a DS18B20 OneWire sensor inside with a detachable cable.
- Plug and play with the BrewPi Spark
- Maxim DS18B20 sensor
- RJ11 plug (fits in RJ12 socket)
- 2m silicone detachable cable (high temperature proof)
- Stainless steel SS316
- Probe length 60 mm / 2.4 inch
- 1" standard triclamp (50.5mm)
- 0.0625 ºC resolution
- Range of -55°C to +125°C
- Factory accuracy of ±0.5°C over the range of -10°C to +85°C
- With calibration via the BrewPi software, accurate to 0.0625 °C
Warning: not compatible with other PID controllers, like the STC-1000. These devices need an analog thermocouple sensor. This is a digital OneWire sensor.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: €7.00 Incl. Tax: €8.47 As low as: €6.05
Excl. Tax: €18.00 Incl. Tax: €21.78 As low as: €18.15
Excl. Tax: €8.00 Incl. Tax: €9.68 As low as: €7.26
Excl. Tax: €6.00 Incl. Tax: €7.26