This advanced pump is small enough to be mounted inline, but very powerful.
The pump blue wire of the pump requires a 5V or 3.3V digital signal to control the pump. A PWM signal between 100Hz and 1kHz is needed to set the speed.
The Spark 3 can generate this PWM signal. Without a signal on the blue wire, the pump will not run.
A mounting bracket for the pump is included. The pump head is food-grade stainless steel, with 1/2" threaded fittings that fit both NPT and BSP.
This pump runs on 24V DC and has a maximum flow rate of 25L/min and a 4.5-meter head.
- Up to 110°C / 230°F
- Max 4.5 m head
- Max 25 L/min flow rate
- Very silent
- Magnetic drive: the motor shaft is completely isolated from the impeller and magnetically coupled for a guaranteed durable seal.
- 24V, 1.4A (35W)
- Over-voltage protection, over-current protection
- Control signal: up to 5.5V, 100-1000Hz for PWM.
- 1/2" threaded fittings compatible with NPT and BSP
The pump has an internal speed control circuit, which is controlled with the PWM input signal on the blue wire.
A power supply is not included, but we do sell various types separately.
For a single pump, you can use:
- MDR-40-24 (DIN rail, narrow and deep)
- GST40A24-P1J (AC adapter)
For 2 pumps, you can use:
- MDR-100-24 (DIN rail, narrow and deep)
- DR-100-24 (DIN rail, wide and shallow)
A screw terminal jack plug is included. Please also see our cables for 3 wire cable to make a longer cable between pump and control board.
- Additional Information
Max Flow 25 L/min Max Water Head 4.5 meter Max Temperature 110 C / 230 F Speed Control digital PWM Voltage 24V